Boost asset productivity with data-driven maintenance and repairs
A mobile field service app built for operational excellence
Mitigate human and business risks by keeping your assets fully operational.
Leverage data collection to deliver a higher caliber of service.
Streamline workflows to address multiple aspects of the job in a single thread.
Intelligence-ready field data
Capture asset performance data to get ahead of equipment breakdown.
Equipment uptime is paramount to asset-intensive businesses.
How do you guarantee it in yours?
Preventive maintenance and repairs play a key role in keeping your assets operating optimally. With the rising technical complexity of field equipment, however, minimizing downtime has become an enormous undertaking – requiring a tremendous amount of asset data to not only fix what’s wrong, but also avoid downtime in the first place by knowing exactly when and how to service which assets.
Achieve operational excellence with context-driven workflows.
Fully equipped field teams – anywhere and in any language
Power your technicians with a mobile tool that captures the complexity of asset maintenance and repair.
- Collaborate with Teamwork
- Succeed in any environment with an offline-first app
- Speak the universal language of excellence with multi-language workflows
Dynamic workflows that move with your business
With the rising sophistication of field assets, technicians need contextual workflows they can rely on in maintaining equipment accurately and efficiently.
- Link your systems of record to the app and stream critical data both ways
- Scale up with templates and other time-saving tools such as repeatable sections
- Adapt to changes rapidly with a customizable platform that requires virtually no coding
The power of workflow automation
Double the productivity, half the effort: Expand the service capabilities of your existing field teams with workflow automation.
- Eliminate paperwork by capturing digital field data as engineers execute workflows
- Generate audit-ready reports as technicians complete work orders
- Automate work order reports, spot quotes for further repairs, and other customer service documents
Integrations, from out-of-the-box to custom API
Data drives the field service industry. Keep it flowing between the field and your office systems such as your FSM, EAM, and APM platforms. Creating these connections takes as little as a few clicks with various levels of software integrations.
Precise corrective action for any field asset – no matter how complex
Advanced conditional logic guides your technicians with the exact steps to bring equipment back online based on asset conditions.
[TrueContext] allows us to be a lot more efficient in enabling customers to be more successful and to move from a reactive to proactive, and from a proactive to predictive maintenance model.
With one hour of savings per day for 200 users, that’s 4,200 hours per month. It equals out to about $180K/month in savings.
USE CASE SPOTLIGHT
Transform your preventive maintenance process
Discover how a Fortune 500 medical device manufacturer streamlines its approach to maintaining assets with field intelligence
Still have product questions?
Speak to a product expert.