TrueContext + ServiceNow Integrations for FSM: Navigate Complex Work with Ease
- Scalable, easy to build a no-code platform that can be managed by field operations analysts
- Apps intelligently provide contextual data from ServiceNow and your other business systems directly to field engineers
- Empower field engineers to reliably handle intricate, complex work with guided task flows
- Powerful custom documentation enables detailed work records to automatically be routed to stakeholders & systems
- Most comprehensive integrations ensure data is seamlessly moved from TrueContext, to ServiceNow, and beyond
Streamline Field Operations with Integrated Forms
Give your field engineers a mobile app that’s easy to use
Work is handled right the first time so wasted hours are reduced and unnecessary truck rolls/repeats visits are eliminated—directly improving your business’ bottom line. Users save 90 minutes per day per field engineer.
Easily create fully integrated mobile forms that improve field task flows
When work processes change, don’t call a meeting with your developers, or land in the change request queue. Your field operations analysts can implement and deploy work and compliance changes in a few mouse clicks.
Get mobile forms connected to ServiceNow and your full stack
Data from ServiceNow integrations and other systems are made available, with context, to your field teams. Integrate the meaningful field data you collect into ServiceNow, all other business systems, and reports.
Improve Field Service Work Efficiency
Complete work with or without a network connection to service remote locations or places.
Rich Data Collection
Remove tedious and repetitive admin work with rich media capture, including annotated images, audio, OCR/barcode scanning, GPS, and signatures.
Generate documents, each with their own unique appearance and format, using different data sets. Use for internal or customer-facing documents, all from a single form submission.
Control the flow of tasks with adaptive conditions and actions that determine what happens when conditions are met.
Allow users to enter a variable number of entries for the same set of questions—typically used for entering things like parts, labor, or material line items.
Include paper documents directly within digital forms. Field technicians use their mobile device’s camera to capture documents to support traceability or compliance requirements.
ServiceNow and Tech Stack Integrations
Access and update your ServiceNow records from the TrueContext app
- Seamlessly integrate with ServiceNow to fill-in data automatically from CSM, FSM, ITAM, and other business systems.
- Apps intelligently provide data with context from ServiceNow and your other business systems, empowering your field teams to complete their work efficiently and safely.
- App-to-App integrations means TrueContext launches from the ServiceNow Agent with contextual information automatically added to the form.
“(Over 50 apps deployed) In the past, if I had to deploy an app without that flexible technology, it would take months and a minimum of $300,000.”
VP, HVAC SERVICE
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of using custom field apps to integrate with my ServiceNow platform?
There are numerous benefits, including having asset data from ServiceNow appear directly in field technicians’ workflows at the exact time they need it as they complete their jobs. Integrating also removes the need for technicians to navigate between applications.
Can I build my own custom mobile apps without any coding experience?
Yes! You can build your own mobile apps using a drag-and-drop builder without needing to enter a line of code. This is especially helpful so that non-technical staff who understand your processes can build workflows.
What kind of support and training is available for building and configuring custom apps in ServiceNow?
ServiceNow’s fully-integrated app platform, TrueContext, has a large amount of training available, including a professional services team, webinars, product documentation, and TrueContext University for training.
What are some common use cases for the custom field apps with ServiceNow integration?
Field apps’ customizable nature means they can be used for countless field use cases including installation, preventative maintenance, repair, decommissioning, health & safety, and site surveys.
Can I launch the custom field apps from other field service apps?
Yes. App-to-App integrations means TrueContext launches from the ServiceNow Agent with contextual information automatically added to the form.
Ready to unleash productivity?
Get a demo and start a trial today.