Repeat Row Copy
- Reduces data re-entry for field techs
- Saves their valuable time & cuts down on errors
- Increases technician productivity
Field technicians and/or engineers are often re-entering the same data in table rows used in Repeatable Sections, even when there’s a minor variance in the information being captured. Having to enter all the answers from scratch for every single row, despite there being only minor differences, is time-consuming.
The repeated re-entry of information reduces technician efficiency. They’re unable to complete their work quickly. In addition, techs are frustrated when repeating the same steps over and over again with only simple variances in data points. Furthermore, your organization is losing time and money because of this inefficient process.
Our Repeat Row Copy feature allows users to create a new row based on the previous Repeatable Section row and edit the few answers that differ.
The feature opens the repeatable row sub-form and populates it with the answers from the original row, except for:
- Attachment answers. These are not copied.
- Timestamp and geostamp answers. These are updated with new values based on the current time/location.
Ready to unleash productivity?
Get a demo and start a trial today.