Analytics – Form Activity
- Monitor day-to-day field work activity
- Understand overall form activity
- Improve form adoption and usage
Using data collection forms in the field help ensure operations run smoothly. But without the right tools, it can be hard to track form usage and adoption once deployed. This can result in two visibility gaps:
- Multiple forms are deployed for various workflows and, at a high level, business analysts can’t determine which forms are actually being used regularly and by whom.
- Once teams are given a form, what is the status of their work from a holistic perspective? Business analysts need an overview of submission activity across all forms based on job status, outstanding work versus completed, and results of completed work.
To bridge these visibility gaps, TrueContext includes submission dashboards and form activity pages with every subscription.
The Submission Dashboard provides insight on frequency data—by form or by users—on a real-time basis. Viewers can easily ascertain which forms are performing and which aren’t, and understand which users are submitting the most forms. Each time a form is submitted, the page will update the frequency of responses without having to refresh the page. Choose to track data on an all-time, monthly, weekly, daily, or hourly basis.
The All Form Activity Page provides an overview of all form submissions to easily see outstanding dispatches that require follow-up or to drill down into completed forms to review the work performed in its entirety. The activity list can be filtered based on several criteria including execution state, dispatch status, and data status. The data can be displayed on map or chart view for easier analysis.
Ready to unleash productivity?
Get a demo and start a trial today.