G2, one of the world’s leading business solution review platforms, published their Fall 2020 Grid Report recently. We’re pleased to announce that ProntoForms has been named the Leader in Mobile Forms Automation for another quarter. Our product received a G2 Satisfaction Score of 92 based on real-time user satisfaction ratings from review data, placing us 33 points above the nearest competitor in the Enterprise segment.
ProntoForms received the highest relationship rating available for products included in the Mobile Forms Automation category. G2’s user base submitted substantial satisfaction and market presence scores for our product, with a total of 4.5/5 stars with 163 reviews. ProntoForms also obtained the High Performer badge for Low Code Development Platforms that secured high customer satisfaction scores from G2’s users.
What sets ProntoForms apart
ProntoForms offers an enterprise-grade, field-focused, low-code mobile solution that is unmatched in the market today. Our mobile platform is easily scalable for field teams and is the leading smart mobile forms solution for enterprise. Here are a few key areas where we scored big on G2’s Fall 2020 Grid Report, setting us apart from the competition.
- Easy to use. With our drag-and-drop low-code app & form builder, anyone can become an app expert.
- Point & click integrations. ProntoForms features fast and easy integrations to multiple cloud services + API and developer kit to go custom.
- Designed for the field. Capture GPS &Time stamps, rich media, photos, videos, and audio
- Offline mode. Perform inspections and audits in areas without network connectivity. The solution automatically submits the form when connectivity is restored.
- Embedded work instructions. Create easy-to-follow work instructions that increase adoption and make onboarding new technicians easier than ever.
- Data sharing. Use automated workflows to distribute field data to stakeholders and systems in real-time.
- Built for back-office success. Get the big picture with analytics & reporting. Track field productivity, quality, and compliance.
What our customers are saying
“[ProntoForms is] uber-flexible for nearly any use case you can imagine. Build the most simplistic of forms or hypercomplex, integrated forms with workflows. [The] push and pull integration with Salesforce is a nice feature to have to prepopulate forms with data and/or update records in the [field]. [The] user experience is fairly intuitive for basic form building. The customer support team is great. They were willing to work with us through the COVID crisis to right-size our user base through furloughs and restructuring. [ProntoForms] is certainly a highly complex, very capable platform. I’d recommend to most anyone looking for a platform to automate manual paper-based processes.”
“ProntoForms allows me to manage multiple inspection programs, including complex forms with powerful conditional logic, repeating sections, and customizable drop-down lists. By combining ProntoForms front-end data collection with a back-end database that can transform the data into corrective actions, I can comfortably manage against all of my regulatory requirements.”
“Prontoforms allows us to develop our own digital platform for reporting and general running of the business. The system is straightforward for our technicians to grasp and the platform is fairly easy to follow in order to customise our own work forms. We really value the GPS location system on the forms that allows us to show our clients exactly where our technicians have been on site and as such, is a great tool for the client’s auditing processes. Customer support is on the ball too.”
We wish to thank G2 for recognizing us in their Fall 2020 Grid Report. If you’re interested in discovering why we’re considered the leader in mobile forms automation for enterprise, we encourage you to check out our customer interviews and case studies.